- Remembering not to forget anything
- Remembering not to take too much
- Fear that my feet will become trashed with blisters after Day 1
I'll practice tonight to see if I can wrap my toes with duct tape, without causing lumpy bits that dig in.
It would be nice to avoid the mind-blowing, excrutiating foot pain I suffered when hiking the GR11 and GR20.
Normally I get blisters on my smallest 2 toes on each foot by the end of Day 2, which then become very painful for the rest of the trip.
I'm not sure if the type of sock makes much difference?
Still to do:
- Get currency
- Charge camera batteries and check out extra xD card
- Investigate spare mobile phone battery
- Add new headtorch batteries
- Test duct tape theory, and possibly get more duct tape.